If you have any queries regarding these, please call us on +44 (0) 1877 389351 / 0792 339 0082 or email email@example.com
Information about you
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you request information and/or services from us – i.e. when you sign up to receive our newsletter.
What we collect
Information you give us.
When you order holidays, activities or other services, we will collect your name, contact (telephone, mail and e-mail addresses), [the names of the members of your party] and billing information, transaction and credit card information. You may also give us information about whether any of your party have restricted mobility or access requirements.
We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our breaks, products or other services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our holidays, breaks, products or other services.
Information we collect about you
Some pages on our website automatically collect the following types of information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
What we do with the information we collect
We may use the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
– for administration and customer services,
– to deliver our services to you and provide you with the information and services that you request from us,
– for marketing, including informing you about services which we offer which are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about (unless you tell us that you do not want to receive this information),
– to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. As our customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data,
– to analyse your purchasing preferences and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests,
– to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, including monitoring customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us improve the design and layout of our website and provide content that is of interest to you, and to improve the services which we offer to customers.
Disclosure of your information
We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes of delivering the services to you (for example our florists or butchers).
If you have provided us with information about your health or the health of members in your party so we can assist you with any disability needs, we will only use this information for the purposes for which you provided it to us.
If we (or any part of us) enter into a joint venture or are sold, transferred to or merged with another business entity or if our business structure changes, the information we hold about you may be disclosed to the new business partners or owners, although your personal information will still only be used in accordance with these Terms.
Where we store your personal data
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary, for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected in the same way that it is in the UK.
We employ security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We may retain your personal information after we have ceased using it for the purposes set out in these Terms, or for as long as the law requires.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You are entitled to obtain details of the information that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee). You may also ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you or your marketing preferences to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use information obtained about you from cookies.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. We do this to allow us to identify you from other users of our website, which helps us to personalise the website to provide you with a good experience wherever possible and also allows us to improve our website.
The cookies store small pieces of information about you, such as your name and email address. This means that on future visits to our website, we can identify past users. The cookies also allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We may access cookies stored on your computer when you visit our website in future or when you open an email from us.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Any cookie whose name starts with UTM is a Google Analytics first party cookie. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.